The Polish Journal of Sport and Tourism publishes manuscripts in English encompassing external various fields of medical and health sciences, physical culture and natural sciences linked with sport, physical education, sports medicine as well as tourism and physical recreation.
The journal publishes the following types of papers:
- original research papers (maximum 12 standard pages of typescript, including tables, figures, references and abstract),
- review papers commissioned by the Editor (maximum 20 standard pages of typescript, including documentation),
- short communications (maximum 3 standard pages of typescript plus one table or figure and up to 5 references),
- letters to the Editor expressing an opinion on previously published manuscripts or a comment connected with the journal’s issues (maximum 2 standard pages of typescript),
- news (information on conferences, abstracts of Ph.D. thesis and Post-Doc. thesis, book reviews, biographical notes),
- advertisements that may be printed on separate pages of the periodical (prices are subject to individual negotiations).
Why subscribe and read
- High standard of contents;
- Good publishing quality available in both forms, electronic and printed;
- The journal presents the views of all scientific disciplines dealing with physical education, recreation, tourism, health and fitness, and sport science;
- Indexed in Scopus;
- Scimago Journal & Country Rank:
– Orthopedics and Sports Medicine – Q2;
– Physical Therapy, Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation – Q2;
– Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality Management – Q2;
- Evaluated by Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education – 70 points;
- Free Open Access;
- Fair and constructive peer review by experts in the field;
- No APC and any charges;
- The journal is developing very rapidly;
Sciendo archives the contents of this journal in Portico – digital long-term preservation service of scholarly books, journals and collections.
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of Similarity Check System’s users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. Similarity Check is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.